Our medical office focuses on the surgical and non-surgical treatment of injuries and diseases affecting the shoulder and knee joints, as well as sports traumatology.
The excellent quality of our medical treatment is the result of many years of experience and consistent specialization.
Dr. M. Hoppert is a certified Knee Surgeon of the German Knee Society (DKG), as well as a certified Shoulder and Elbow Surgeon of the German Society of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (DVSE).
Thanks to regular participation in conferences and advanced training, scientific discussion with colleagues, and membership of national and international expert associations, our treatment is based on proven prevailing and cutting-edge standards. We routinely use minimally invasive and more gentle operating techniques.
Preoperative diagnostics, examination, operation and aftercare are all provided in one place.
- Minimally invasive and arthroscopic procedures for rotator cuff injuries, including muscle-transfer operations
- Minimally invasive and arthroscopic surgery for shoulder instabilities
- Osteosynthesis of fractures
- Shoulder endoprosthetics for osteoarthritis of the shoulder joint and rotator cuff defect arthropathy
- Arthroscopic cruciate ligament operations (ACL and PCL), incl. revision procedures
- Arthroscopic cartilage therapy, osteoarthritis therapy, bone-cartilage transplantation, ACT
- Meniscus surgery
- Surgical procedures for patella dislocation
- Corrective osteotomy for limb deformities and malalignment
Artificial joint replacement for accident-induced, primary and rheumatoid osteoarthritis, as well as osteonecroses.
Here we use minimally invasive procedures and modern operating techniques (total joint surface replacement, partial knee replacement, prosthesis replacement operations, special prostheses).
- State-of-the-art operating facilities
- Large in-house physiotherapy department
- In-house social service for organizing follow-up care
- Close cooperation with rehab clinics for further treatment
Treatment of fractures and joint injuries.
We routinely perform arthroscopic operations on all main joints (shoulder, knee, elbow, upper ankle joint).
We also support professional and recreational athletes through their training and competitions.